- Looking for a Vineyard Vines store in your area? Use the store locator on their website to find a store near you, as well as the contact information of each store. They have over a hundred locations all over the US.
- Shop the sales section of Vineyard Vines’ website to get the best deals possible.
- You can shop by size or by color to find exactly what you’re looking for.
- If you’re not sure which size to get, check out the helpful size charts on their website.
- Vineyard Vines offers monogramming on most items. Select the item you want, pick a whale, and choose an embroidery style. You can have up to three initials monogrammed. Please note that because your monogrammed items are made just for you, they cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Receive Vineyard Vines latest catalogs in your mailbox by signing up for their catalog mailing list.
- If you want to give someone a gift from Vineyard Vines but you’re not sure what they’ll like, you can get them a gift card instead. Vineyard Vines offers gift cards in a number of different denominations.
- Want to customize Vineyard Vines items for your company or organization? Their in-house designers can help you come up with a design based on your company or organization’s logo.
- Vineyard Vines offers student discounts. Simply complete the student discount request form on their website to verify your student status. They will then give you a special discount code that you can use for your online purchases.
- Make shopping a breeze by downloading the Vineyard Vines mobile app. The app is available on Google Play and the App Store.
Got a question about your online order? You can call Vineyard Vines at 1-800-892-4982. Their customer service representatives are available Monday through Sunday, 8:00 am-9:00 pm. You can also send them an email.