- Join Marmot’s mailing list to be among the first to learn about new offers, events, and product arrivals. If you’re a first-time subscriber, you get a special one-time coupon code that you can use on your next purchase.
- If you’re looking to save big on outdoor apparel and camping equipment, check out the sale section on Marmot’s website to take advantage of deeply discounted jackets, sleeping bags, outerwear, and gear for men, women, and children.
- For even more chances to save, visit Marmot’s clearance section and get up to 40% off on apparel, accessories, and gear from Marmot’s past seasons.
- Try out Marmot’s products in person by heading to a retail location in your area. Use Marmot’s store locator and enter your city and state in the search field to find a store near you.
- Make sure your new clothes from Marmot fit just right by checking out their sizing charts before completing your purchase.
- Looking for the perfect gift for your outdoor-loving friends? Why not give them a Marmot gift card so they can choose exactly what they want? Marmot’s gift cards are available in values ranging from $25 to $250 and can be redeemed online, over the phone, or at one of their flagship stores.
Marmot partners with FedEx to ship their items. Standard delivery time is 2-4 business days, but expedited shipping options are available if you would like to receive your order sooner. Shipping costs vary based on your selected shipping method and total order value. Orders over a certain amount may qualify for free shipping. Marmot also ships to PO Boxes and APO/FPO addresses.
Marmot accepts returns within 60 days of purchase. If you would like to return an item, you can send the item back to Marmot’s distribution center or you can bring the item to one of their flagship stores. Returned items must be unworn, unwashed, and in original condition. All tags must still be attached.