- Visit Serengeti’s outlet section for colorful dresses, tops, outerwear, footwear, and accessories at significantly marked down prices. You can also check out Serengeti’s final sale section to save up to 70% on your next purchase. Final sale items are only available while stocks last so shop now before they’re gone.
- Join Serengeti’s mailing list to receive regular emails about new products, upcoming promotions, special deals, and other updates. When you sign up for the first time, you are automatically enrolled to Serengeti’s customer giveaways.
- Join Serengeti’s VIP Program to enjoy even more savings, as well as additional perks and privileges. VIP members can get cashbacks and free shipping rebates when they shop at Serengeti’s online store. Members can also get discounts at Serengeti’s retailers such as Home Depot, Target, and Kohl’s.
- Shopping for someone else but aren’t sure what to get them? Luckily, Serengeti offers gift cards in different amounts ranging from $25 to $75. Their gift cards come in digital form and can be redeemed online or over the phone.
- Make sure your new clothes fit you perfectly. Check out Serengeti’s size chart before you place your order to avoid the hassle of having to return ill-fitting items.
Customers located in Eastern and Central time zones can expect to receive their orders within 3-5 business days, while customers in Mountain and Pacific time zones may have to wait 5-7 business days. If you would like to speed up the arrival of your items, you can choose one of Serengeti’s expedited shipping options during checkout. Oversized items, as well as items shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Guam, may require additional shipping charges.
We scour the web’s most popular stores and aggregate deals into one place. Our deal scoring system helps you identify the best promo codes and coupons available for each store.