- You’ll get a $30 coupon when you subscribe to Modlily’s email list. This coupon is an automatic discount on your first purchase.
- Join the M Points program and use these points towards your purchases. Find out all the different ways to earn points and maximize your rewards.
- Their clearance sale section is full of great deals.
- Their priority or dispatch page contains items at almost giveaway prices.
- Modlily has flash sales that do not last for long. Make your dollar go further.
- Don’t miss out on some free Modlily coupons. Use these as instant discounts.
- Make sure you order the right size for yourself. Check your size using this chart.
- Modlily has seasonal sales, so check in every now and then to take advantage.
- Holiday sales are a big thing with Modlily. When you are at home on a holiday, make sure to visit their site.
- Modlily accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and AmEx credit and debit cards. They also accept PayPal.
Modlily offers free shipping on orders over $15. If you would like to choose a different shipping method, you can for a fee. You can choose your preferred shipping method at checkout. Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email containing the tracking information. Modlily ships internationally. Customs tax and duties will be the responsibility of the buyer. They cannot deliver to APO and FPO addresses. Deliveries are not made on weekends and holidays.
If you don’t like your order, you have up to 30 days to return it. Sale items are not refundable. You can only return items that are new and unused. They must be unworn and unwashed. Items returned in a different condition will not be refunded. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Begin the refund process by contacting customer service to let them know about the return and request for a refund. If your order was delivered damaged or defective, contact customer service so Modlily can fix things for you.