- La Garconne specializes in elegant but understated fashion, featuring pieces from both emerging and established designers. Designers whose pieces you can find at La Garconne include Helmut Lang, Maison Margiella, Ann Demeulemeester, Isabel Marant, Massimo Alba, Raquel Allegra, and more.
- If you’re not sure which size to buy, you can check out La Garconne’s sizing chart. Please note, however, that sizing may vary slightly per designer, so make sure you check each individual piece’s product page for information about sizing.
- In addition to most major credit and debit cards, La Garconne also welcomes payments via PayPal.
- If you’ve purchased an item from La Garconne and you find that the item has gone on sale, La Garconne may be able to offer a price adjustment within 7 days of the markdown. The price adjustment will be credited to you in the form of store credit.
- Should you wish to explore La Garconne’s products in person, you can visit their physical store in New York City. Check out the store information page on their website for more information.
- All of La Garconne’s products are 100% authentic. They source their items directly from the designers, and all pieces are authenticated with designer tags and labels.
La Garconne ships to most US locations, but they do not ship to PO boxes. They also ship to select international countries. All orders are shipped via FedEx. Orders within the continental US usually arrive in 3-5 business days, but expedited shipping options are also available.
La Garconne accepts returns within 7 days from the date of delivery. Only unworn, unwashed, and unaltered items may be returned. All tags must still be attached. Please note that items purchased at a 50% markdown or more are considered final sale and may not be returned. Swimwear and intimates are also considered final sale.
We scour the web’s most popular stores and aggregate deals into one place. Our deal scoring system helps you identify the best promo codes and coupons available for each store.