- Casper has teamed up with Affirm to provide customers with financing options. Simply select Affirm as your payment method during checkout. They will then ask you to provide a few pieces of information to confirm your eligibility. The eligibility check will not have an effect on your credit score.
- If you are not sure which mattress to purchase, visit Casper’s mattress page to view their entire collection. Each product’s features and benefits are listed side by side so you can choose the one that best meets your needs.
- Aside from mattresses, Casper also offers dog beds, mattress protectors, and pillows.
- Use the store locator on their website to find a Casper store near you. Casper products are also available at Target.
- Join Casper’s mailing list to receive exclusive updates in your inbox.
- Casper mattresses come with a 10-year warranty. Visit the warranty page on their website for more details. You can also find the warranty details of other Casper products on this page.
- Learn more about Casper mattresses and how they compare to other mattresses in the market by visiting the mattress comparison page on their website.
Casper offers a 100 night trial on all items. If within 100 days you decide that your Casper product isn’t working for you, give them a call. If you are returning a mattress or bed frame, Casper will arrange to have the product picked up from your home. Smaller items can be returned via post. Once you return the item, they will issue a full refund. All returned items are donated to charity or recycled.
You can contact Casper by calling or texting +1 888–498–0003. You can also send them a message through the contact form on their website. Live chat support is also available from 9:00 am-9:00 pm on weekdays and 10:00 am-6:00 pm on weekdays. To learn more about Casper and their products, follow them on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.