- Sign up for Learn2Serve’s free newsletter to receive emails about new promotions, new courses, exclusive offers, and more. New subscribers will receive a special one-time discount that you can use on your first transaction.
- Take advantage of Learn2Serve’s corporate discounts. If you are a business owner looking to get Alcohol and Food Safety Training for your new employees, you can fill out Learn2Serve’s group enrollment form. Learn2Serve offers discounted pricing on group enrollments. Learn2Serve also offers other training and compliance solutions for businesses, such as Food Managing, Food Handling, Responsible Alcohol and Tobacco Selling, and more.
- You can find the best Learn2Serve deals right here on this page, but you can also visit the promotions page on their website to find all their current deals and discounts.
- Learn2Serve offers a variety of different courses such as TABC Certification, Food Allergen Training, state-specific Food Handling Training, Food Management Training, Bartending Certification, HACCP Training, and so much more.
- As a registered trademark of 360 Training, Learn2Serve offers powerful learning tools and online courses that can help you reach your career goals.
Learn2Serve via 360 Training may be able to issue a refund provided that less than 72 hours have elapsed since your purchase, you have not completed more than 50% of the online course, and you have not begun any test or evaluation. If you meet the aforementioned criteria, you may get in touch with 360 Training’s customer service team to request a refund.
If you have any questions about Learn2Serve’s online courses and certifications, you can reach their customer service team by phone at 877-881-2235. You can also check out their Knowledge Base for answers. Learn2Serve also offers live chat support on their website. For more news and updates from Learn2Serve, follow them on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.