- 360 Training has over 6000 courses available on their website.
- Visit 360 Training’s free course library to get access to all of their free online courses. Experience the effectiveness of 360 Training’s online courses at no charge. New courses are regularly added to this page so check back as often as you can.
- We do our best to keep our site updated with all the latest deals, but 360 Training also has a promotions page on their website. Visit this page to find all their current deals and promos. These promotions are only available for a limited time.
- 360 Training offers corporate solutions for companies and businesses. With their training and compliance solutions, you can generate reports, track progress, and create new courses.
- Sign up for 360 Training’s email newsletter to receive exclusive updates on new courses and email-only discounts.
- Get unlimited access to course libraries by signing up for 360 Training’s monthly subscriptions. By subscribing, you can learn as much as you want for a fraction of the price.
- You can search for online courses by using the search field on 360 Training’s website, or you can browse available courses by industry. Popular industries include Business Skills, Insurance Education, Food and Beverage Programs, Career Training, and Environmental Health and Safety.
- You can create your own online courses through 360 Training’s Authoring Program. Through this program, you can create your online course and distribute it through your own store or on the 360 Training website. The author’s dashboard lets you assess your ratings and reviews so that you can keep improving and perfecting your course.
- You can connect with other learners and authors by visiting 360 Training’s forums and joining the discussions.
Most questions and concerns can be answered by browsing 360 Training’s knowledge database. If you do not find the answers you need, you can speak to 360 Training’s customer service team by calling their toll-free numbers 888-360-8764 or 877-881-2235. They also offer live chat support on their website. If you encounter any technical problems while browsing the site or taking a course, you can create a support ticket to report your issue.