- Get deals and updates sent straight to your inbox by joining the Edureka mailing list.
- Edureka offers tons of different online courses and training programs. Whether you want to learn a new craft or you want to take your skills to the next level, Edureka has got you covered. Some of their most popular courses include Android Development, Project Management, Digital Marketing, and more. Browse their full selection of courses to find a program that works for you.
- Edureka students can choose from three different training types. Edureka offers live classes led by talented instructors, flexible courses that you can take at your own pace, and masters classes for more advanced students.
- Edureka also offers corporate training programs that can be customized according to your company’s needs. Some of the corporations that have used Edureka to train their employees include Tata Consultancy Services, United Healthcare, Infosys, and more.
- Check out the Edureka blog for informative content that will help you boost your learning. Their blog also contains real-life tips and tricks that you can use to get a leg up in your chosen industry.
- Hear what other Edureka users are saying about their experience by checking out the reviews page on Edureka’s website.
- If you are an expert in any of Edureka’s subjects, you can apply to become an instructor. To apply, fill out the form on their website and include a link to your LinkedIn profile.
- Download the free Edureka app on your mobile device to access your courses on the go. The app lets you attend live classes, download course videos, participate in forums, and purchase new classes. The Edureka app is available on Google Play and the App Store.
All of Edureka’s courses are covered by their 3 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you change your mind about a course you’ve purchased, you have 3 days to cancel your purchase. If you’ve already watched more than two of the course videos or have downloaded any content, your refund request will be rejected.