- If you’re planning on visiting New York sometime soon, we recommend that you sign up for City Sightseeing New York’s free email newsletter. By signing up, you can get up to 10% off on all their bus tours, and up to 5% off on all other products and services. You will also receive helpful travel tips, special offers, and more.
- If you’re traveling with family and friends, you might want to check out City Sightseeing New York’s group travel options. Group packages include double-decker bus tours, hop-on-hop-off tours of Brooklyn and Manhattan, hassle-free airport transfers, theater tickets and attraction passes, complete itinerary planning, and more.
- For guided tours through New York’s most popular attractions and must-see neighborhoods, check out City Sightseeing New York’s double-decker bus tours. Depending on what you are interested in seeing, you can choose from their many tour options.
- If you would like to explore the wonders of New York from the water, you can check out City Sightseeing New York’s boat tours and cruises. They offer narrated ferry cruises, convenient locations where you can hop on and off, and more.
- If you would like a little more control over your itinerary, you can grab one of City Sightseeing New York’s attraction passes. Check out their different passes for a more flexible sightseeing experience.
- If you want to enjoy huge savings while on vacation in New York, check out City Sightseeing New York’s packages and bundles. Their packages cater to every kind of traveler on every kind of budget.
City Sightseeing New York may be able to provide refunds in cases of unavoidable cancellations. However, change and cancellation policies may vary per reservation. To avoid the hassle of paying for any additional fees, contact City Sightseeing New York to learn more about your reservation’s terms and conditions.
If you have any questions or concerns about your reservation, you can get in touch with City Sightseeing New York’s customer service team. You can reach them by phone at 212-445-7599, or by sending them an email. To learn more about their products and services, connect with City Sightseeing New York on Facebook and Twitter.