- Get the best value for your money by signing up for one of their bundles. Verizon Fios has a great selection of packages that combine internet, phone, and TV in one affordable bill. Their subscriptions come in a variety of rates and commitment periods so you can choose a plan that works for your needs.
- Check out the Verizon Connections page to get great discounts on your monthly subscription. They offer discounts to both new and existing Verizon Fios customers.
- If you’re interested in subscribing to Verizon Fios, visit the Fios Availability page to check if service is available in your area.
- If you’d like to learn more about Verizon Fios, you can visit a Verizon store near you. Use the store locator on their website to find a store in your location.
- Engage with other Verizon Fios users by visiting their community forums. You can post questions, add your own answers, and read what other users are saying.
- You can also purchase home accessories on their website to take your Verizon Fios experience to the next level. They sell phone and audio equipment, fitness trackers, remote controls, and more.
- Download the My Fios app on your tablet or smartphone to manage your Verizon Fios account, upgrade your subscription, and take care of your bills wherever you are. My Fios is available in the App Store and Google Play.
- Download the Fios Mobile app on your smartphone or tablet to stream your favorite online series, DVR content, live channels, sports, and more. Streaming content through Fios Mobile does not count against your subscription’s data cap. Fios Mobile is available for both Apple and Android users.
- Join Verizon’s My Rewards+ Program to earn points that you can redeem for awesome perks and rewards.
If you have any questions or concerns about your Verizon Fios subscription, you can visit the Verizon support page on their website. Select the topic you need help with and they will connect you to the correct department. To learn more about their products and services, you can connect with Verizon Fios on social media. Follow them on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.