- At Sling, you can transform the way you watch TV. No more useless channels and being forced to watch on a single device. When you sign up for a Sling subscription, you can watch on different kinds of devices including tablets, phones, gaming consoles, computers, and more.
- Sling offers different subscription plans depending on the channels you want to watch. You can choose from Sling Blue, Sling Orange, or a mix of both. For a low monthly fee, Sling Orange gets you 30 channels including ESPN, CNN, AMC, and more. Sling Blue offers more than 40 channels including FOX, National Geographic, and Comedy Central.
- To customize your Sling subscription, you can add on some extra channel packs to your plan. Whether you want to keep your children entertained with fun and educational shows, or you want to stay up to date about the world of sports, you can customize your Sling subscription according to your preferences.
- You can get the most bang for your buck by checking out the awesome deals right here on this page. If you’re looking for even more ways to save, you can also visit the offers page on Sling’s website. This is where you’ll find all their latest deals and promotions.
- Download the Sling TV app on your smartphone or tablet to stream your favorite shows wherever you are, whenever you want. The free Sling TV app is available on the App Store and Google Play.
Sling TV offers a free 7-day trial to new customers. After your free trial, you will automatically be switched to a paid subscription unless you cancel before the 7 days are up. Sling’s monthly subscriptions are billed one month in advance and do not have any lock-in periods. You can cancel your subscription at any time, but prepaid months will not be refunded.
If you have any questions about your Sling subscription or you’d like to know if you can get service in your area, you can reach Sling’s customer service team through the contact form on their website. You can also connect with them on social media. Follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.