- If you are an art enthusiast looking to add unique and original pieces to your collection, you should sign up for Saatchi Art’s newsletter to get access to exclusive art collections not available to the public.
- At Saatchi Art, you can find everything from photography, paintings, drawings, sculptures, and prints. You can also shop by art style. Categories include geometric art, contemporary art, abstract expressionism, surrealism, pop art, and more.
- Saatchi Art offers artists a platform to sell their work to collectors in more than 80 countries around the world. All you need to do is create an account, take photos of your work, upload the photos, and start selling. You will receive 65% on every piece of art you sell. You don’t even have to worry about shipping. Saatchi will pay for all shipping costs. You just need to handle the packaging.
- Join Saatchi Art’s Curator’s Circle to exclusive perks such as curator-led tours of featured exhibits, access to their VIP hotline, quarterly letters from Saatchi Art’s Chief Curator, early access to exhibits, and more.
- Saatchi Art has a free mobile app that makes it easy to buy and sell art on the go. The Saatchi Art app is available on the App Store.
If you’ve purchased a piece of art through Saatchi Art’s website, you will be assigned a Sales Adviser that will notify you if there are any important updates about your order’s delivery status. You can also use the tracking information included in the shipping confirmation email to track your order. Since the artworks sold on Saatchi Art’s website come from different international locations, shipping times and fees will vary.
We scour the web’s most popular stores and aggregate deals into one place. Our deal scoring system helps you identify the best promo codes and coupons available for each store.