- Some essential oils are not safe to be used around small children. Some oils may cause skin irritation or respiratory problems in children. If you are looking for essential oils that are safe for children, you can check out the kid-safe section on Plant Therapy’s website.
- In addition to most major credit and debit cards, you can also pay for your Plant Therapy purchase through PayPal or Amazon Pay.
- If you’re trying to find a gift for another person but aren’t sure what they’ll like, you can give them a Plant Therapy gift card instead. Plant Therapy’s gift cards are available in different values ranging from $10 to $100. Their gift cards are electronic and are redeemable at Plant Therapy’s online store.
- Join the Plant Therapy Perqs Program to get access to exclusive rewards and benefits. As a member, you can earn points for every purchase you make at Plant Therapy. You can also earn points for completing different tasks such as creating an account, connecting with Plant Therapy on social media, writing reviews, commenting on blog posts, and more.
- Sign up for Plant Therapy’s free email newsletter to get access to exclusive offers, new product updates, and more.
If you happen to have any questions about Plant Therapy’s products, you can get in touch with their customer service team by calling or sending an SMS to 800-917-6577. Their representatives are available from Monday to Saturday, 6:00 am to 10:00 pm MST. You can also send the Plant Therapy team an email. For more news and updates, follow Plant Therapy on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.