If an item is damaged during the move or you’re simply not satisfied with the service you receive, you can contact Bellhop’s customer service team so they can sort things out.
- Through Bellhop, you can choose from a variety of local and long-distance moving services that fit your budget and needs. They also offer labor-only services if you just need help moving furniture around your home.
- Provide details about your move and Bellhop can give you an instant quote, no in-home surveys required. You can also check what the rate would be on other days so you can pick a lower-cost date if your schedule is flexible.
- Check out Bellhop’s service locations to find out if their moving services are available in your area.
- Moving is difficult enough without the added stress of having to do it on short notice. If your moving plans have fallen through or you simply need to leave your current living situation immediately, you can take advantage of Bellhop’s last-minute moving solutions.
- In addition to connecting you with local and long-distance movers, Bellhop also offers affordable self-storage solutions for individuals and businesses.
- Bellhop accepts payments through most major credit cards, as well as Google Pay and Apple Pay, so you don’t have to worry about having cash on moving day.
Dealhack partners with the web’s most popular stores and aggregates their deals into one place. Our helpful deal scoring system helps you identify the best promo codes and coupons available for each store so you can always make sure you’re always getting as close to the best price possible.
When you buy through links on Dealhack we may earn a commission. Learn more.