- Join Balance’s email list to receive health tips from their team of experts.
- Get additional savings for you and your friends through Balance’s refer-a-friend program. Invite your friends to give Balance a try and they’ll get a discount on their first order. As soon as they complete their first order, you’ll get a discount too!
- You don’t have to sign a contract or pay a membership fee to order food from Balance.
- There is no minimum order requirement when buying from Balance. Order as little or as much as you want. You also decide how often you want to receive your meals.
- You can set up regular deliveries for hassle-free meal planning. Just call 844-411-BALANCE to talk to a representative about scheduling your shipments.
- Do you have any allergies or special dietary requirements? Balance can accommodate your needs with their Specialty Diet meals. They offer Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Low Sodium, Vegetarian, Heart Healthy, and Low Carb meals. They also have special meals for diabetics and people going through menopause. However, they do not offer Kosher or Paleo meals.
- Find out exactly what you are eating. You can find all the nutrition facts and ingredients on the meal page of every dish you order.
Balance delivers meals anywhere in the continental US. It usually takes them 1-2 business days to prepare your order. Once shipped, your order will arrive in 2-5 days through FedEx Ground Shipping. Your meals will arrive in insulate coolers which are packed with dry ice. Balance is committed to environmental sustainability. All containers, including the coolers, are made from recycled paper and foam products. Shipping rates are fixed on all orders unless you select expedited shipping during checkout.
We scour the web’s most popular stores and aggregate deals into one place. Our deal scoring system helps you identify the best promo codes and coupons available for each store.