- Get exclusive deals, offers, and invites sent directly to you via email when you sign up for SeaBear’s free newsletter. If you’re already subscribed and would like to stop receiving emails, you can cancel your subscription whenever you want.
- SeaBear has a special section on their homepage dedicated to their daily specials. This is where they keep featured deals, discounted items, new products, and more.
- SeaBear has tons of gift baskets that are perfect for every occasion. Choose from their selection of artisanal chocolates, teas, jams, coffees, smoked salmon, and more. You can even add non-food items such as cookbooks and mugs.
- Check out SeaBear’s blackboard specials for limited-time discounts on limited-stock items. Enjoy huge savings on smoked salmon, cooking tools, exclusive SeaBear merchandise, and more.
- Save up to 40% when you buy in bulk with SeaBear’s Big Catch Specials! This is a great way to stock up on your favorite SeaBear products, or you and your friends can pool your orders together. Big Catch Specials don’t require any membership fees or special registration.
SeaBear’s seafood is flash frozen and shipped on dry ice to ensure freshness. Orders shipped on ice usually arrive within 2 days from the time they leave the SeaBear facility. Non-food items are delivered via standard ground shipping. SeaBear ships their items to most US addresses including Hawaii and Alaska.
If you have any questions about SeaBear’s products and services, you can get in touch with their customer support team by sending them an email, or by giving them a ring at 1-800-645-3474. Their customer service center is open Monday to Friday, 7:00 am to 5:30 pm PST, and Saturday, 10:00 am to 3:00 pm PST. Follow SeaBear on Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook.
We scour the web’s most popular stores and aggregate deals into one place. Our deal scoring system helps you identify the best promo codes and coupons available for each store.