- If you need help learning the ropes, you can check out Pinnacle’s video tutorials. These videos cover a wide range of topics related to using your Pinnacle Systems product. Whether you’re looking to edit home videos or you’re putting together your first movie, these tutorials will help you become an expert in no time.
- Register your Pinnacle Systems product as soon as you receive it. When you register your product, you can take advantage of all the great benefits that are only available to registered users. To get started, simply click on your product from the list provided.
- If you’ve been a Pinnacle user for quite some time and you’re ready to take your software to the next level, visit Pinnacle Systems’ upgrades page. Upgrade to Pinnacle Studio 21 Plus to enjoy wide-angle lens correction, split screen video, stop-motion animation, and more. You can also upgrade to Pinnacle Studio 21 Ultimate to get access to even more advanced features, including new morph transitions, 360 video editing, motion tracking, and multi-camera editing for 6 cameras.
- You can also edit movies and be a movie maker on the go with Pinnacle Studio for iPhone and iPad. Enjoy the great features of Pinnacle Studio right in the palm of your hand.
- In addition to the powerful editing features of Pinnacle Studio, Pinnacle Systems also offers video capturing hardware and software, as well as studio effects and plug-ins.
- Interact with other Pinnacle users by heading over to their community forum. Post your own questions and help other users get answers, or you can just hang out and browse through hundreds of different topics.
For questions and concerns about your Pinnacle Systems product, you can reach their customer service team by calling 1-877-582-6735 from Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 10:00 pm EST, and on weekends from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. You can also submit a ticket. Questions sent via email will be answered within 24 hours. Learn more about Pinnacle Systems and their products by following them on Facebook and YouTube.