- In addition to the coupons we have here at Dealhack, House of Scuba offers their customers a number of different ways to save. You can check out their closeout page for their lowest priced scuba gear and accessories. They also offer great deals on used scuba equipment.
- If you’re interested in renting scuba gear and accessories for a short period of time, you can check out House of Scuba’s rental section. All of their rental gear is maintained in perfect working condition and only stay in their rental fleet for no more than 2 years.
- Aside from being one of the leading retailers of scuba gear and accessories, House of Scuba is also an authorized PADI dive center. They offer a wide range of scuba certifications, and their staff consists of expert divers with decades of experience. If you’re interested in taking scuba diving lessons from House of Scuba, simply fill out their information request form to get started.
- Visit House of Scuba’s blog to learn more about scuba diving, the best scuba destinations, taking care of your scuba equipment, and more.
- Your House of Scuba purchase is covered by their Price Protection Plan. If you find the same item at another authorized dealer for a lower price, let House of Scuba know so they can beat that price. Price match requests can only be made within 30 days of purchase.
- You can learn more about House of Scuba’s products and services by visiting their store in San Diego, California. They are open Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm, Saturday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, and Sunday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Sign up for House of Scuba’s free email newsletter to receive special offers, coupons, product updates, and more.