- Signing up with Reef has its perks. You’ll get access to exclusive offers and be among the first to know of store updates. You’ll also receive insider travel tips and get chance to join and win in contests and giveaways. All these offers will be delivered directly to your inbox once you join.
- Do you want to get 20% off on your first purchase? You can if your order is over $49 and you sign up for their email subscription.
- If you prefer to physically check out an item before buying it, Reef might have a store near you. You can use their handy store locator to find out where. At their retail locations, you can check out clothes and footwear for your travel and surfer lifestyle.
- Check out the Sandals under $30 page for great deals. They have a nice selection, including sandals that use Vegan leather.
- Not everyone is an expert on fabrics. Reef has taken this into consideration and created a guide on how to take care of their products. This takes the guesswork out completely.
Reef gives you a few options for shipping. You can choose FedEx which takes seven to ten days to deliver. Or you can go with UPS and choose between next day delivery, second-day delivery, or ground shipping which usually takes five to seven days. Sometimes, they have free shipping offers. Make sure you check if you qualify for one before you buy.
Reef accepts returns on orders up to 30 days after delivery. It is important that items returned are unused, unaltered, and undamaged. If your item does not meet these conditions, it will not qualify for a refund. A prepaid return shipping label is included with all purchases. Please note that clearance items cannot be returned.