- The Hungry JPEG has a special section on their website dedicated to fonts, design templates, graphic packs, and other design resources at only $1 per item. Check out the $1 deals section to get the best savings possible.
- The Hungry JPEG has tons of freebies on their website. Take advantage of their free design templates, font bundles, and other resources. New freebies are added each week so check back regularly.
- Get the best value for your money by checking out The Hungry JPEG’s bundles. You can download design packs at up to 95% less than their retail value. This is a great way to save on fonts, graphics, textures, and so much more.
- In addition to awesome fonts, graphics, and templates, The Hungry JPEG also offers other products such as WordPress themes, Lightroom presets, layer styles, brushes, and more.
- If you are a creator of fonts, templates, themes, graphics, and other design resources, you can open a store at The Hungry JPEG and sell your creations. When you open a store, you will earn 70% of each product you sell. You can set your own prices and redeem your earnings via PayPal or Payoneer. To apply, fill out the application form and include a link to your online portfolio.
The Hungry JPEG may be able to issue a refund under the following circumstances: if the file you downloaded is corrupted and unfixable, if the product you purchased was misrepresented in the product description, or if the pack you purchased has missing content. If you would like to request a refund, make sure you contact The Hungry JPEG within 30 days of purchase.
If you have any questions about your purchase or you need assistance installing your downloads, you can reach The Hungry JPEG through the contact link at the bottom of their website. For more information on The Hungry JPEG and their products, you can follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
We scour the web’s most popular stores and aggregate deals into one place. Our deal scoring system helps you identify the best promo codes and coupons available for each store.