- At Steep & Cheap, you can sign up for price alerts to get notified whenever a particular product’s price drops. You can activate price alerts on any product page on Steep & Cheap’s website.
- Your Steep & Cheap purchase is covered by their Price Match Guarantee. If you find an identical item on a different non-auction website, you can contact Steep & Cheap and they can match that price.
- Download the free Steep & Cheap app to browse their full selection of products with ease. By downloading the app, you can also see not just the Current Steal but the upcoming queue of Steals. The free Steep & Cheap app is available on the App Store.
- When you visit Steep & Cheap’s website, you will see their Current Steal on their home page. Current Steals are flash discounts on a single featured product. These deals only last for a few minutes before the featured item is replaced with a new one.
- Visit Steep & Cheap’s bargain bin to save up to 90% on outdoor clothing and accessories from brands such as Oakley, Prana, Stoic, The North Face, Quiksilver, Mountain Hardwear, and more.
- Sign up to receive emails from Steep & Cheap to get special deals and other exciting news sent straight to your inbox.
Standard shipping time is 10-12 business days, but you can choose one of Steep & Cheap’s expedited shipping options if you need to receive your order sooner. Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you choose, your order’s total size and weight, and your exact location.
Steep & Cheap accepts returns of unworn, unused, and undamaged items within 30 days from the delivery date. To return an item, you will need to contact the Steep & Cheap team and ask for return authorization. If you think your item qualifies for a warranty evaluation, you can reach Steep & Cheap’s warranty team via email.
We scour the web’s most popular stores and aggregate deals into one place. Our deal scoring system helps you identify the best promo codes and coupons available for each store.