- Subscribe to True Leaf Market’s free email newsletter to get growing tips, coupon codes, health tips, and other news delivered straight to your inbox.
- Get huge savings on seeds and gardening supplies by visiting True Leaf Market’s raw deals section. Products in this section may be manufacturer blowouts, temporary price markdowns, last-chance clearance items, and more.
- Join True Leaf Market’s Loyalty Rewards Program to earn Planting Points whenever you make a purchase on their website. The Planting Points you earn are added to your account after each purchase. You can then use your points to pay for your future orders. True Leaf Market has three different membership tiers. The more purchases you make, the more points you earn for every dollar spent.
- If you’re new to gardening, you can learn so much from the resources on True Leaf Market’s website. They have how-to videos, helpful blog articles, starter guides, and so much more.
- Looking for the perfect gift for the gardeners in your life? Check out True Leaf Market’s gift ideas page. You can filter the search results according to preferred temperature, seed type, intended use, USDA zone, and more.
- True Leaf Market offers bulk discounts to wholesale buyers. Wholesale buyers can also take advantage of additional benefits such as custom packaging, kitting and assembly, and other custom services.
True Leaf Market charges a flat shipping fee on orders within the continental US. Orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico may incur additional charges. Standard delivery time is 3-5 business days, but there are expedited shipping options available if you need to receive your order sooner. True Leaf Market does not ship to PO Boxes.
If you have any problems with an item you purchased at True Leaf Market, contact their customer service team within 10 days of receiving your order. True Leaf Market does not accept unauthorized returns. Media products, such as books, DVDs, and charts, can only be returned if you received a damaged or defective item.