- Join PandaHall’s email list to get special offers and other news sent straight to your inbox.
- Most of PandaHall’s beads and jewelry making supplies are sold in bulk, but they have a special section on their website dedicated to items sold in smaller units. These are perfect for DIY jewelry makers and hobbyists. They also have a section for bead packs and other supplies with mixed colors and shapes.
- Visit PandaHall’s Smart Bargains section to get great savings on limited quantity beads, pearls, stones, tools, and more.
- Download the free PandaHall app to find and purchase glass beads, pearls, gemstones, clasps, and other tools and supplies to make your own jewelry and accessories. The PandaHall app is available on Google Play.
- Check out PandaHall’s bestsellers to find out what other customers are buying, from natural lapis lazuli beads and gemstone cabochons to beading needles and jewelry pliers.
All of PandaHall’s products ship from their headquarters in China so it may take a few weeks for your order to arrive. Your total shipping costs and delivery times vary depending on your exact shipping location, selected shipping method, and order’s total weight. Orders over a certain weight may qualify for free shipping via sea freight.
Damaged or defective items can be returned for an exchange or refund within 30 days of delivery. Items that are not damaged or defective can be returned within 7 days of delivery. To initiate a return, you need to contact PandaHall’s customer service team to obtain a return authorization. When requesting authorization, make sure to include your order number, item quantity, the reason for return, and an image of the defective item (if applicable).
There are a number of ways to get in touch with PandaHall’s customer service team. You can send them a message through the contact form on their website, or you can send an email to [email protected]. If you would rather speak to a live representative, you can call +86-17708674605 (China) or +44(0)7788-957-874 (UK). You can also connect with PandaHall on Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, and Instagram.