- Why leave your old smartphone rusting in a random drawer when you can sell it to Gazelle and make money? And it’s easy! All you need to do is enter the kind of device you’re looking to sell and answer a few questions about your device’s condition. Gazelle will give you a quote within seconds. If the quoted price works for you, you can ship it to Gazelle for free and wait for your payment to arrive. You can get paid through PayPal, Amazon, or by check. In addition to mobile phones, Gazelle also accepts tablets, iPads, and Mac computers.
- At Gazelle, you can also purchase pre-owned devices at low prices. All of Gazelle’s products are screened for quality and performance, and all items are graded according to appearance and function. Each device’s condition is explicitly stated on the product information page so you know exactly what you’re getting. Gazelle sells iPads, tablets, MacBooks, and mobile devices from different makers.
- Gazelle’s products are already pretty affordable, but you can check out their clearance section for the lowest prices available. They also have a special corner on their site where you can find all items under $200.
- If you have more than 10 electronic devices to sell, you can check out Gazelle’s bulk sales page to get a quote.
- Get paid more for your devices by joining Gazelle’s Rewards Program. When you sign up, you will earn a point for every dollar your device is worth. You can then use your points to get more value for the next device you sell.
We scour the web’s most popular stores and aggregate deals into one place. Our deal scoring system helps you identify the best promo codes and coupons available for each store.