- Coinbase makes it easier and more convenient for users to sell, buy, and manage their digital currency including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin. Even though you have little to no experience in buying and selling digital currency, Coinbase has simple and easy-to-use tools that anyone can master.
- If you’ve already gotten the hang of Coinbase and are ready to take your digital currency management to the next level, you can sign up for a Coinbase Pro account. Coinbase Pro has more extensive features such as insurance protection, 0% maker fees, and more.
- Institutional clients who are interested in taking advantage of Coinbase’s services can sign up for a Prime account. With Coinbase Prime, institutions can get access to the most advanced trading capabilities such as execution algorithms, OTC block trading, and margin finance.
- Coinbase is available in more than 30 countries worldwide. Some of the countries they service include the US, Australia, Singapore, Canada, the UK, Spain, Italy, and more. If you would like to know if Coinbase is available in a particular country, check out the full list of supported countries on their website.
- You don’t need a fortune to get started on trading digital currency. At Coinbase, you can create an account and starting with only $50 or less.
- Visit the Coinbase blog for product news, trading tips, and everything else you need to know about buying and selling digital currency.
- Take advantage of Coinbase’s full range of features by downloading their free mobile app on your smartphone or tablet. When you download their app, you can get notified whenever there are any price changes. You will also get access to real-time price charts for Bitcoin, Etherium, Etherium Classic, and Litecoin. Their free mobile app is available on Google Play and the App Store.
If you have any questions about how Coinbase works, you can get in touch with their customer service team by calling 1-888-908-7930, or through their online contact form. You can also check out their Support Center to find answers to frequently asked questions. For more information about Coinbase and their services, you can follow them on Twitter and Facebook.
We scour the web’s most popular stores and aggregate deals into one place. Our deal scoring system helps you identify the best promo codes and coupons available for each store.