- Setting up your online security can be daunting. It may be hard to choose the right Avast product to fit your needs. If you need help, you can contact their customer service team. They would be happy to make product recommendations.
- Aside from paid security products, Avast also offers a number of free downloads on their website. You can download free antivirus for Windows, free security for Mac, free mobile security for Android, and free password protection for iPhone/iPad.
- Visit Avast’s Online Threats Academy to learn more about cyber threats and how you can protect yourself. You can also find information on the different online threats in recent history.
- Avast offers a variety of products for both personal and business use.
- You can sign up for automatic renewal of your subscription. Your card will automatically be charged each month, and you can keep enjoying Avast’s services. If you want to stop your automatic subscription, you can call their customer service team to cancel.
If for any reason you are unhappy with the product you purchased, you can contact Avast to request a refund within 30 days of purchase. Just fill out the request form on their website. Include your order ID and the email address you used during check out. You can also contact them at 1-844-340-9251.
Avast has a user-friendly support database that can help answer any questions about Avast products and service. Just type your question in the search bar, and a list of useful links will appear. You can also look for answers by category. Categories include product activation, sales and billing, and refund requests. If by any chance you don’t find answers in the database, you can speak to an Avast customer service representative. Their toll-free number is 1-844-340-9251.