- If you would like to get more information about the rates, availability, and special offers in your area, head to U-Haul’s website and enter your pick up and drop off dates and locations.
- U-Haul offers different storage solutions for various needs. All their storage facilities are open 7 days a week, and some locations even provide 24-hour access. They also have climate-controlled storage at certain locations. Whether you’re planning on storing wine, furniture, or vehicles, U-Haul has got you covered.
- You can purchase moving supplies on U-Haul’s website. They have everything from moving boxes of all sizes, packing supplies, lifting tools, bags, locks, covers, and anything else you might need to make your move as smooth as possible.
- Moving to a new home isn’t a solo project. Get help from U-Haul’s reputable Moving Partners across the United States. Simply enter your location and move dates in the fields provided to see all available Moving Help Providers in your area. You will then be able to view customer reviews and ratings for each provider.
- U-Haul offers special moving and storage services to college students. Their services include summer storage, study abroad storage, ship to school service, and more.
- If you’re planning a move, you can rent trailers from U-Haul. They offer a variety of trailers, including cargo trailers, utility trailers, and car trailers.
There are several ways you can get in touch with U-Haul’s customer service team. The quickest way is by giving them a call at 1-800-GO-UHAUL and selecting option 3. You can also reach them via their contact form or live chat. For more info, follow U-Haul on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.
We scour the web’s most popular stores and aggregate deals into one place. Our deal scoring system helps you identify the best promo codes and coupons available for each store.