- Sign up for the Sgt. Grit newsletter to receive regular emails about special offers, new product arrivals, the Marine Corps’ history, stories straight from the Marine Corps, and more. If you are interested in all things Marine, this newsletter is definitely for you. New subscribers get a one-time coupon code in their inbox right after signing up.
- Learn more about Sgt. Grit’s full line of products by requesting their latest catalog. Simply fill out the catalog request form on their website and a copy of their catalog will be sent to your address. Please note that Sgt. Grit sends a copy of their catalog with every order, so if you’re placing an order, you don’t need to fill out the request form.
- If you’re looking for the perfect gift for the Marines in your life, you can get them a Sgt. Grit gift card. Sgt. Grit’s gift cards are available in a number of different denominations from $15 to $100.
- Visit the sale section on Sgt. Grit’s website to find their lowest priced apparel, accessories, home décor, tactical gear, and more.
- Most of Sgt. Grit’s items can be personalized with the year and location you or your loved one served. Personalize caps, shirts, sweatshirts, and more to add a personal touch to your purchase.
Shipping fees and delivery timeframes vary depending on the shipping method you select, your exact location, and your order’s total value. Sgt. Grit ships to most US locations including APO/FPO addresses. If you are ordering a personalized item, please allow an additional 7-10 days for processing.