- Check out Paper Mart’s lowest priced items by visiting the last chance closeout section on their website. Closeout items have very limited stocks to add them to your cart while they’re still available. For even more savings, you can also visit Paper Mart’s final sale section.
- At Paper Mart, you’ll end up saving heaps when you purchase items in bulk. They have bulk deals on bin boxes, favor boxes, tote bags, grocery bags, corrugated rolls, gum tape, envelopes, and so much more.
- Your purchase from Paper Mart is covered by their Lowest Price Guarantee. If you find the exact same item being sold at a lower price on a competitor’s website, let Paper Mart know so they can match that lower price. Paper Mart offers price matching up to 10 days from the date you placed your order.
- Get informed about new deals, upcoming sales, new products, and more when you sign up for Paper Mart’s free email newsletter. If you’re no longer interested in receiving email updates from Paper mart, you can unsubscribe from their newsletter whenever you want.
- Visit Paper Mart’s blog for DIY tutorials, how-to videos, and more informative content.
Paper Mart does its best to provide customers with the lowest shipping options available. Once you add all your items to your cart and enter your shipping destination, your exact shipping charges will be shown on screen. Please note that additional shipping fees may be added to your total if shipping to a remote location. If your order total exceeds a certain amount, you may qualify for free economy shipping.
Paper Mart accepts returns within 30 days of purchase. If you are not satisfied with your Paper Mart purchase, you may return it by logging in to your account and heading to the My Account section. From there, you can select the Request a Return option and follow the step-by-step instructions on your screen.
We scour the web’s most popular stores and aggregate deals into one place. Our deal scoring system helps you identify the best promo codes and coupons available for each store.