- Minted is an amazing place to shop for wedding invitations, calendars, home décor, art prints, and more. They also offer unique digital invitation designs. When you visit Minted’s website, you can browse their products by occasion, by product type, or by the artist.
- Shopping for other people can be tricky. Avoid the stress of gift shopping with Minted’s gift cards. Their gift cards come in digital form and will be sent to the recipient through email. You can even set a date when you want the gift card to be sent. You can choose from a number of different denominations ranging from $25 to $1000.
- If you would like to learn more about Minted’s physical locations, you can visit the store information page on their website.
- Every single piece of art on Minted’s website is the result of the Minted Design Challenge. Artists can participate in challenges by uploading work that fits the theme of the challenge. The Minted community will then rate each submission on a scale of 1 to 5. Winners of the challenges get their own Minted store and can sell their work through Minted’s website.
- Subscribe to Minted’s newsletter to receive emails about upcoming sales, new artists, special offers, and other news.
Minted offers the following shipping methods: standard shipping, priority shipping, expedited shipping, and rush shipping. Standard delivery time is 6-9 business days. Should you wish to receive your order sooner, you can choose one of the faster shipping options. Minted also ships to PO Boxes and APO/FPO addresses but if you’re shipping to one of these addresses, contact Minted’s customer service team before placing your order.
Minted may be able to issue refunds on a case to case basis. If you are not completely happy with your Minted purchase, you can get in touch with their customer service team. If the item you ordered is a commissioned art piece, Minted suggests getting in touch with the artist directly.