- Sign up for Creative Bug’s free trial to get a feel for their classes before paying for a subscription. Once you’re ready, you can choose a subscription plan based on your needs and preferences. They have the unlimited plan, the unlimited plus plan, and the annual unlimited plus plan. All plans get you access to unlimited classes, downloadable templates and patterns, and community forums.
- Creative Bug’s unlimited plus plans let you choose one class per month that you can keep forever. If you can see yourself using Creative Bug for a long time, we recommend that you sign up for their annual plan. Going for the annual unlimited plus plan gets you 20% in savings as opposed to paying month to month.
- Check out Creative Bug’s blog for fun DIY projects, tips on boosting your creativity, and other helpful content on becoming a better artist. They also post promo announcements and giveaways on their blog so check back regularly.
- Sign up for Creative Bug’s free email newsletter to receive updates about new classes, special offers, and more. You will also receive a special surprise from the Creative Bug team when you first sign up.
- Creative Bug offers a free trial for 7 days so that you can check out their classes, forums, and templates before deciding to sign up for a paid subscription.
- Creative Bug has daily practice series that you can join to hone your skills, boost your creativity, and fight artist’s block. They have practice series in different media such as painting, lettering, drawing, and more.
If you have any questions about Creative Bug’s online classes, you can reach their customer service team through their online contact form, or by chatting with one of their representatives on their website. For more information, follow Creative Bug on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube.
We scour the web’s most popular stores and aggregate deals into one place. Our deal scoring system helps you identify the best promo codes and coupons available for each store.