- Subscription to Crayola’s newsletter entitles art enthusiasts to a 10% off their first purchase. You must be at least 13 years old to qualify.
- Crayola has various special offers for everyone. Get 30% discount on your second buy of Magic Model items. Save up to 15% for all Crayola My Way items. Save as much as 20% on different Rainy & Snow Day activities.
- Win $25 by checking specially-marked products like Pringles and Kellogg’s for stickers.
- Crayola offers cash awards with no purchase necessary. This is open to all residents of 50 states and District of Columbia. You must be 18 years old and above to qualify. Check out the details here.
- Crayola makes animal artwork come to life with their Imaginable items. Purchasing Imaginable items entitles you to a 10% off promo code sent to your email. You can have some free Imaginable plushies if you opt-in.
- Crayola offers up to 20 grants to schools amounting to $2,500. The school also receives Crayola products worth $1,000.
- Do you want Crayola freebies? You got it! Crayola offers free coloring pages for everyone. All you need to do is visit their free coloring pages page and print them.
- Aspiring artists may take advantage of Crayola’s free lesson plans.
- The Crayoligraphy Calligraphy Kit comes at an affordable price of $19.99 only. The hand lettering guide included in the set makes mastering Calligraphy easy.
Shipping of all online Crayola orders is within the 50 states only. Yet, they are unable to ship orders to US territories. The same goes for those with APO or FPO military addresses. They do ship to PO Box addresses via Federal Express. Deliveries using this regular method takes 4-6 business days. Express deliveries take 2-3 business days.
Contact Crayola by filling out their contact form on their site. You may also call them at 1-800-272-9652 (1-800-CRAYOLA). They are available from Monday thru Friday from 9 am to 4 pm EST. You may also write them on their PO Box address. Follow Crayola on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, and Instagram for updates.