- Register for a Blurb account to transform your ideas into professional-quality magazines, photo books, or e-books. If you’re new to the Blurb family of creators, you will get an exclusive discount on your very first transaction to help you get started!
- At Blurb, you don’t need to be a design expert to create professional-looking books and magazines. Their assortment of free creative tools are easy to use and will give you beautiful results. If you do have a bit of experience in design and layout, you are free to use your own design tools such as Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
- Get inspired by what other Blurb users have created by checking out the Blurb Bookstore. This is where you’ll find an assortment of photography books, cookbooks, travel books, children’s books, graphic novels, and more—all made by Blurb members just like yourself.
- Save up to 30% on your next printing job when you refer your friends to Blurb. The friends you successfully invite will also receive a promo code that they can use to get instant savings on their first Blurb transaction.
- At Blurb, you can print as little as one copy, or you can go big to take advantage of their volume discounts. It’s entirely up to you! For large orders, the Blurb team can even help you with storage and order fulfillment.
As the author, you are responsible for making sure your book has no typos or content errors. Because of this, Blurb does not accept returns due to design issues or quality of content. However, if your book arrives damaged, you may contact Blurb’s customer service team within 14 days from the date of receipt to request a replacement.
You can get in touch with Blurb’s customer service team through their online contact form. However, we recommend that you check out their Help Section before sending them a message. For more information on Blurb’s products and services, you can follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
We scour the web’s most popular stores and aggregate deals into one place. Our deal scoring system helps you identify the best promo codes and coupons available for each store.