- Highlights offers magazine subscriptions for children of all ages. They have the Highlights Magazine for ages 6-12, the High Five Magazine for ages 2-6, and the Hello Magazine for ages 0-2. Their subscriptions are charged annually and include 12 monthly issues.
- Join Highlights’ Book Club to receive new books for your little ones on a regular basis. Choose the club you want to join, and Highlights will send you two new books every three weeks. There is no lock-in period so you can cancel whenever you want.
- Enjoy huge savings on children’s books, CDs, toys, activity packs, and more by checking out the sale section on Highlights’ website. You can filter the results by age and category to find something suitable for your children. Categories include arts and crafts, puzzles and games, science and discovery, early learning, and more.
- Highlights has a number of different fun and educational mobile apps for children of various ages. These apps are a great way to develop your child’s coordination, cognitive skills, spatial skills, logic, and more.
- If you’re shopping for gifts but aren’t sure what to buy, check out the Gift Guide on Highlights’ website. Select the recipient’s age, and Highlights will show you a list of recommendations. You can also take a look at Highlights’ gift boxes. Highlights also a special section where you can find gift ideas under $10.
Highlights offers the following shipping methods: standard delivery which takes 1-2 weeks, priority delivery which takes 2-3 business days, and expedited delivery which takes 1-2 business days. Shipping fees vary based on the shipping method you select and where you are located.
You can reach the Highlights team through their online contact form, or by calling them at 1-888-372-6433. Their representatives are available from Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 9:00 pm EST. You can also connect with Highlights via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, and Instagram for more information on their products and subscriptions.