- Enjoy up to 10% in savings when you sign up for Auxbeam’s free newsletter. Signing up will also get you regular email updates about exclusive offers, seasonal sales, and other ways to save.
- Check out Auxbeam’s official blog to find product reviews, buying guides, and other tips and tricks related to LED lighting for vehicles. They also have tutorials on how to repair broken tail lights, installing roof racks with anti-theft locks, and more.
- Auxbeam has flash deals and other promotions where you can enjoy huge savings on strobe lights, light bars, switch panels, and more! But you need to act fast. Flash deals are only available for a very limited time, so hurry before you miss out.
- Interested in carrying Auxbeam’s products in your store? Sign up for their Dealer Program to enjoy special pricing, exclusive offers, product training, event sponsorship, and more. They also offer drop shipping services without any joining fee!
- Save up to 80% on headlight bulbs, pickup lights, signal lights, tail lights, and more by checking out Auxbeam’s clearance section. Items in this section are only available while stocks last so add them to your shopping basket while you still can!
Auxbeam offers free standard shipping on all domestic orders over a particular amount. If the items you ordered are in stock, you can expect your order to ship within 24 hours. If your items are unavailable, Auxbeam will get in touch with you to discuss alternatives before proceeding with your order.
Auxbeam offers a 2-year warranty on all their items. If you encounter issues with your Auxbeam product during that time period, you can get in touch with their customer service team. If you simply change your mind and would like to return your non-defective item, you can do so within 14 days from the date of receipt. You will be responsible for all return shipping costs.
Get in touch with Auxbeam’s customer service team by dialing 909-895-6550 from Monday to Friday, 6:00 am to 2:00 pm PST. You can also reach them through their online contact form, or by sending an email. Learn more about Auxbeam’s products by following them on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.