- Walk-In Lab offers customers a private, convenient, and affordable way to get tested for a number of different illnesses. They offer tests for diabetes, drugs and alcohol, blood disorders, cancer screening, STDs, infectious diseases, allergies, and overall wellness.
- How does Walk-In Lab work? Simply place an order for the test you want and you will receive a lab order that you can print out. Bring your printed lab order to one of Walk-In Lab’s partner laboratories. As soon as your results are ready, you will receive an email.
- Walk-In Lab also offers home test kits that you can use to collect specimens from the comfort of your home. However, for tests that require a blood sample, you will need to head to a lab near you. Use the lab locator on Walk-In Lab’s website to find a partner lab in your area.
- Walk-In Lab offers panels that include three or more different tests. They have panels for digestive health, aging, cancer screening, prenatal profiling, weight management, and more. If none of the panels on Walk-In Lab’s website meet your needs, you can customize your own panel. The more tests you include in your panel, the more discounts you will receive.
- From time to time, Walk-In Lab holds seasonal sales, limited-time offers, and other promotions. Keep your eyes peeled for ways to save, and follow Walk-In Lab on social media to stay updated.
We scour the web’s most popular stores and aggregate deals into one place. Our deal scoring system helps you identify the best promo codes and coupons available for each store.