- Subscribe to Art of Tea’s free email newsletter to hear about new products and exclusive promotions.
- Check out their selection of discounted tea by visiting the sale section on their website.
- If you drink tea regularly, you may want to try the Tea of the Month subscription program. All you have to do is choose the kind of tea you want to receive and decide how long you want to be subscribed. Art of Tea will then send you new kinds of tea to try each month. Tea selections include caffeine free, single origin, wellness, and more. You can subscribe for three, six, or twelve months.
- Let your friends and family explore the many benefits of tea by giving them an Art of Tea gift card. Digital gift cards are available in denominations of $25, $50, and $100. They are sent to the recipient in PDF form via email.
- Art of Tea has a referral program that lets you earn store credit for every invited friend that makes a purchase from their site.
- If you’re new to drinking tea or just want to explore new flavors, check out the Tea Wizard on Art of Tea’s website. Answer a few questions and get personal tea recommendations.
Art of Tea ships to the US and Canada, but the Tea of the Month subscription program is only available to customers in the US. They also ship to PO Boxes and APO/FPO addresses. Standard delivery time is 1-5 business days, but expedited shipping options are available if you are in a rush to receive your order. They do not ship on weekends and holidays.
If you are not satisfied with your Art of Tea purchase, you may send back an item within 30 days of delivery in exchange for store credit. Unless you are returning an item due to quality issues, you will need to shoulder the return shipping costs. Shipping fees are not refundable.