- Give your loved ones the gift of adventure with an Airbnb gift card. Airbnb’s gift cards are sent via email and have no expiration date. Simply enter the recipient’s information and their gift card will be sent straight to their inbox.
- Earn credits whenever you refer a friend to Airbnb. Invite your friends via email or share your unique referral code on your social media pages. When friends use your code, they get Airbnb credits that they can use towards their first booking. You earn credits whenever an invited friend completes a booking, and you earn even more credits when an invited friend signs up as a host.
- In addition to all major credit and debit cards, Airbnb accepts payments through PayPal, Apple Pay, and Google Wallet. Additional payment methods are also available in select countries.
- Check out Airbnb’s guidebooks to learn more about top international destinations. Find quaint coffee shops, secret dining spots, and other fun things to do in every city you visit. These guides are written by the hosts themselves so you know you’re getting insider information you won’t find in most travel books.
- If you have an extra room in your home, you can sign up as an Airbnb host and start earning money. Create a profile, describe your space, and upload some photos to get started. You are in charge of pricing, house rules, and the check-in process, but Airbnb takes care of payments. All guests are charged before they arrive and you will get paid after the guests check-in.
If you need to get in touch with Airbnb, log in to your Airbnb and head to their help section. From there, you can select the topic you need help with. If you don’t find the answer you need, you can send them a message by submitting a ticket. You can also connect with Airbnb on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.