- When you sign up for an account at NordVPN, you can secure up to 6 separate devices at the same time. You can download NordVPN’s app on your Android and iOs devices for security on the go, or you can use NordVPN on your Windows and macOS computers. You can also install proxy extensions on Firefox and Chrome.
- NordVPN offers different subscription lengths for you to choose from. You can get more savings when you sign up for one of their longer plans. They have a monthly plan, a 1-year plan, and a 2-year plan.
- With NordVPN, you can choose from over 4000 worldwide servers in over 60 countries. This guarantees excellent connectivity on any device.
- Hear what other NordVPN users have to say about their experience by reading the reviews on NordVPN’s website. By reading other people’s reviews, you can find out what to expect before making a purchase.
- If you’re having a hard time setting up NordVPN on your device, you can check out the helpful tutorials on their website. You don’t have to be a tech expert to use NordVPN, and their tutorials make it easy for anyone to learn.
- In addition to major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover, NordVPN also accepts payments through PayPal.
- If you feel more comfortable purchasing NordVPN’s box version instead of downloading the software online, you can head to one of their retail partners. You can find NordVPN boxes at Walmart, Target, Office Depot, Staples, Best Buy, and other select retailers. The NordVPN box comes with a product key card and a detailed user guide to help you set things up.