- McAfee offers world-class private security solutions for consumers and businesses. If you want to protect your computer, smartphone, or tablet from viruses, ransomware, and other threats, McAfee has a wide range of products for different needs and devices.
- If you want to experience the full power of McAfee, you should check out their Total Protection Plan. This plan offers more than antivirus—it also features encrypted storage, identity theft protection, performance optimization, and so much more.
- If you want to try out McAfee’s software before purchasing their plans, you can take advantage of their free trial! This way, you can reap McAfee’s benefits risk-free for 30 days. You can download their software on your personal computer, tablet, or mobile phone.
- McAfee also offers security software for businesses. Their enterprise solutions include device security, cloud security, and more. If you choose McAfee for your business, you’re in good company. Eight out of 10 Fortune 500 companies use McAfee to keep their network protected.
- Check out the best McAfee deals and offers right here at Dealhack! With the amazing offers you’ll find at the top of this page, there’s no excuse not to keep your devices safe and secure.
- McAfee has an auto-renewal system so you never have to leave your devices unprotected. Auto-renewal is optional, and you can disable this feature anytime by logging in to your account and changing your subscription settings.
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the results you are getting from McAfee’s products, don’t worry. Many of their products are covered by their Satisfaction Guarantee. Refund eligibility depends on several factors: the type of product you purchased, your subscription term, how long you’ve had the product, and where the product was purchased. If you would like to request a refund, contact McAfee’s support team.
If you have any questions about your McAfee subscription, you can check out their Consumer Support Portal. This is where you’ll find answers to their most frequently asked questions. If you would like to speak to one of their representatives, you can head to the contact page on their website. You can also connect with McAfee on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.