- First-time Lenox customer? Before you place your first order, sign up for the free Lenox newsletter to get an instant discount. By becoming a subscriber, you will also get early access to their newest products, seasonal sales, exclusive offers, and more.
- Save up to 75% on dinnerware, flatware, kitchen accessories, and home decor by checking out the sale section on the Lenox website. Shop by category, brand, design, color, and material to find products that suit your style and preferences.
- In addition to their own dinnerware collections, Lenox also carries high-quality kitchen and dining essentials from popular brands and designers such as Kate Spade New York, Dansk, Reed & Barton, Thomas O’Brien, The French Chefs, and more.
- Lenox has a special section on their site where they keep discontinued items in limited quantities. Shop this section for hard-to-find pieces from past collections.
- Many of Lenox’s products can be personalized with names or initials. Personalized items make great gifts for friends and loved ones.
- At Lenox, you don’t need to stick with traditional dinnerware sets. You can mix and match different colors, patterns, and styles to create your own one-of-a-kind set!
- Lenox products can be purchased in person at many retailers across the US. Visit the store locator on their website to find a store in your area.
As soon as your order ships, you will receive a shipping confirmation email. Standard delivery time is 5-7 business days. Please note that your order may be split into multiple deliveries depending on availability. Personalized items cannot be rushed and require an additional 5-7 business days.
If you have questions or would like to learn more about Lenox’s products, you can reach their customer service team by phone at 1-800-223-4311. You can also send them a message through their online contact form. For additional news and updates, connect with Lenox on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.