- Join Herman Miller’s mailing list to receive email updates about new product arrivals, sales, and special offers.
- Experience Herman Miller’s products first hand by scheduling an appointment at one of their showrooms. You can also check out one of their authorized retailers. Herman Miller’s products are available at a number of retail locations across the country including Hive Modern, Design Within Reach, Copenhagen Imports, Healthy Back Store, and more.
- Don’t miss out on the latest furniture and décor from Herman Miller. Visit their new arrivals page to find their most recent products.
- Herman Miller offers special pricing to small businesses who want to give their workspace a makeover. They also offer free space planning, design services, and installation services.
- If you would like to get a free swatch sample before choosing your new furniture upholstery, free samples are available for most of Herman Miller’s products. Simply contact their customer service team to make a request.
- Create a Herman Miller account to enjoy a faster checkout process and a more customized customer service experience.
- Most of Herman Miller’s products arrive fully assembled, but certain products may require assembly. Herman Miller has a special section on their website where you can find assembly instructions for most of their products.
Available shipping methods vary depending on the size of the items you order. Most small items are shipped via FedEx, while larger products are shipped via full-service in-home delivery. Herman Miller ships to most US locations except PO Boxes and APO/FPO addresses. They also ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Canada. Shipping charges and delivery times vary depending on the size of your order and selected shipping method.
For questions or concerns about your order, you can reach Herman Miller’s customer service team by calling 888-798-0202 or by sending them an email. You can also send them a message through the online contact form on their website. For more news and updates, follow Herman Miller on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.