- Goop is a one-stop online store that takes care of women’s needs. Their products include clothes, skin products, shoes, bags, jewelry, and accessories for women. You name it and they likely have it. Search the store to find what you’re looking for.
- Singer and actress, Gwyneth Paltrow, owns Goop. The site is not only for shopping but has a lot of fashion, health and beauty content to browse.
- An account is not necessary to shop at Goop. But having one has advantages. With an account, you can save favorites, track your orders, and change checkout information if needed.
- Enroll in Goop’s wellness subscription plan and save $15 on your monthly supplies. You’ll enjoy a free shipping as a member.
- Aside from shopping, Goop has fantastic health, fashion and beauty resources. You can find different articles on beauty, food, style, travel, wellness, and work.
- Generally, Goop products have 2 years of shelf life. Their beauty products are organic. Their Juice Beauty products are made of 73% to 99% organic products.
- Goop wellness products are vegan and gluten-free.
- Goop offers LA, New York, London, and Paris city guides available for download via iTunes.
A confirmation email follows a successfully-placed order. It contains your order number and the shipping method. Processing and shipping of orders take up to 2 business days. You will receive an email with your tracking info when your order is ready for shipping. Goop ships orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and US addresses. They do not ship to PO Boxes, APO, and FPO addresses. They have limited items shipped to Canada. They offer free shipping for orders amounting to $50 or more. Orders below $50 have a shipping fee of $5.95. Shipping to Canada takes 3-10 business days and comes with a $20 flat rate.
Goop accepts returns within 40 days after the order date. Return unused/unopened items in their original packaging with tags. Check the directions here for returning items to Goop. Items returned after 40 day return period are not eligible for a refund. Goop does not accept exchange of products bought from their store. Shipping and handling fees are also excluded. Return fees are less than $10 for US orders and less $20 for Canada orders. Credit card refunds take up to 10 business days.