- Don’t miss out on any of Gnoce’s latest promotions and discounts! Sign up for their free newsletter to receive updates whenever they have new product releases, upcoming sales, and limited-time offers.
- In addition to most major credit and debit cards, you can also pay for your Gnoce purchase via PayPal and Western Union.
- Gnoce offers personalized photo charms so that you can keep your loved ones with you wherever you go. Most of their charms can also be engraved with initials or a short message.
- Shopping for someone else? Check out Gnoce’s gift guide to find the perfect gift for any occasion. You can shop by theme, occasion, or recipient, and you can filter the results by price, plating, and material.
- Check out Gnoce’s sale section to save big on bracelets, necklaces, charms, earrings, and other accessories. But act fast! Gnoce’s deals are only available for a limited time.
- Make sure your jewelry fits you perfectly by checking out the size guide on their website before you place your order. You don’t want your brand new charm bracelet falling off your wrist!
- Gnoce’s jewelry is meant to be worn every day. To keep your purchase looking new for years to come, follow the care tips on Gnoce’s website.
Gnoce has a 60-Day Return Policy. All items must be returned in their original condition, and the jewelry tags must still be attached. If the item shows visible signs of damage and wear, your return will not be accepted. Personalized and engraved items are not eligible for return.
If you have any questions about your purchase, you can get in touch with their customer service team via email, or by giving them a call at 1-877-716-5888. Their representatives are available from Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST. Gnoce also offers live chat support on their website. For additional updates, follow Gnoce on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.