- Subscribe to GlassesUSA’s email newsletter to get first look at their new arrivals, upcoming promotions, and special discounts. Sign up today to start saving.
- Visit the clearance section of their website to see all their discounted eyewear.
- We post all the best deals right on this page, but GlassesUSA also has a promotions page where you can find all their active coupon codes.
- GlassesUSA has a Best Price Guarantee. If you’ve already made your purchase on the GlassesUSA website and you find the exact same item at a lower price, they can refund you 110% of the price difference. To ask for a price adjustment, contact customer service within 10 days of purchase.
- Your purchase from GlassesUSA is covered by most vision insurance plans. You can even file a vision insurance claim through the GlassesUSA website. Simply select your insurance provider, attach your receipt, and submit your request.
- Want to find the best pair of eyeglasses for your face shape? You can choose a photo from their gallery or upload your own. From there, you can try on any of their available frames.
- All of GlassesUSA’s products come with a 1-year warranty against defects and damage caused by the manufacturer.
- GlassesUSA makes shopping for glasses online quick and easy. Just choose the frame you want, choose a lens type, and enter your prescription.
- GlassesUSA offers student discounts for college and university students. Verify your status through UniDays, and you will receive a personal coupon code that you can use online.
Processing and shipping times vary depending on the type of eyewear you are ordering. Regular prescription glasses are ready to ship within 3 business days. Prescription sunglasses may take up to 4 business days to ship. GlassesUSA offers standard, expedited, and express shipping to the US and Canada.
If you are unhappy with the eyewear you purchased from GlassesUSA, you can return it within 14 days of receipt to receive a full refund or store credit. Just fill out the return authorization form on their website to start the return process.