- Subscribe to GearTrade’s free newsletter to receive emails about exclusive deals, news, and tips on selling your old gear.
- Earn money from sports equipment and outdoor gear that are just lying around your house! GearTrade lets you list your gear on their online marketplace for up to a year without any listing fees or image fees. You can even upload an unlimited number of photos to help you sell your items.
- Check out GearTrade’s Resource Center for tons of useful information on buying and selling gear, camping tips, backpacking guides, tutorials, and so much more. They also have great safety tips and first aid basics.
- With so many items up for sale on online marketplaces, shopping can get a little intimidating. At GearTrade, you can search the site by brand, by activity, or by price. Whether you’re looking for a skateboard from your favorite brand or you’re just shopping around for a new camping tent, GearTrade makes it easier to find exactly what you need.
- GearTrade has a bunch of great deals on their website. You can search for items under $20, under $10, and even under $5. You can also search for items that qualify for free shipping or deals over 50% off.
All sellers are required to ship their merchandise within 5 business days. Failure to deliver the items within that time frame may result in account suspension. Sellers will not receive their payment until valid shipping confirmation is provided. Available shipping options and shipping charges will depend on the seller of the item you are interested in buying.
An item purchased at GearTrade can only be returned if it has been misrepresented by the seller in size, color, or condition. To protect buyers, GearTrade allows up to 72 hours from the date of delivery to inspect the item and negotiate a return. If the item you bought was misrepresented by the seller, you can send GearTrade an email with photos of the item and an explanation of how it was misrepresented.