- The DreamCloud Everlong Warranty protects against manufacturing defects and workmanship flaws for as long as you own and use a DreamCloud mattress. If you should ever need your mattress cleaned or reconditioned, they can do that for you free of charge.
- DreamCloud offers seasonal discounts from time to time so keep your eyes peeled for new ways to save. They usually keep their most recent deals on their website’s homepage.
- Sign up for DreamCloud’s free email newsletter to stay up to date on all their latest deals, product releases, and other exciting news.
- DreamCloud offers a rent to own financing option so you can purchase a DreamCloud mattress without spending a fortune. Qualified customers can take advantage of 6 months of financing. The best part is your credit doesn’t need to take a hit. DreamCloud does not require a credit check. All you need to qualify for their special financing plan is a reliable source of income and a credit or debit card.
- DreamCloud’s twin mattress weighs 55 lbs, while their California king mattress weighs 109 lbs. DreamCloud’s mattresses are slightly heavier than other mattresses on the market, but that’s just because they use 15 inches of premium foam and the highest quality coils.
- If you’re worried about setting up your new DreamCloud mattress, they can help you install it with their optional White Glove delivery. Their White Glove service can also help you remove your old mattress from your home.
- If you would like to see how DreamCloud’s mattresses compare to other leading mattress brands on the market, check out their comparison page. You can find side by side comparisons based on price, materials, and other features.