- Cocoon by Sealy’s mattresses come in two softness levels. Choose Cocoon Soft if you want to get that hugged-by-your-bed feeling. If you prefer sleeping on a firmer, denser mattress, you should choose Cocoon Firm.
- Cocoon by Sealy offers special financing so you can get a new mattress without spending a ton of money all at once. Learn more about their financing terms and conditions by visiting their website.
- Purchasing a new mattress is a huge investment, so doing your research is a must. Check out what customers are saying about their experience by visiting the customer reviews section on Cocoon by Sealy’s website. These reviews are 100% honest and unfiltered.
- Cocoon by Sealy’s mattresses are extremely easy to set up! All you need to do is take the compressed mattress out of the box, set it down wherever you want it, and remove the tape and wrapper. Your mattress will start to expand and reach full shape in a few minutes.
- Looking for more reasons to stay in bed an extra 15 minutes? Sign up for Cocoon by Sealy’s free email newsletter if you would like to get exclusive updates, special deals, sale announcements, and more sent straight to your inbox.
- Another way you can take advantage of huge savings is by keeping an eye out for Cocoon by Sealy’s seasonal sales! They usually slash their prices around Black Friday, Cyber Week, and other holidays.
- Cocoon by Sealy’s mattresses all come with a 10-year warranty. They make sure each mattress they ship out has been carefully inspected at their world-class testing center.