- Binance offers users two trading options: basic and advanced. Binance Basic has everything you need to buy and sell digital currency successfully. In contrast, Binance Advance has a few more bells and whistles, including a more extensive analysis of how digital currency values change over time.
- Binance supports multiple digital currencies such as Bitcoin, Gold, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum Classic, Ethereum, Dash, Ripple, EOS, NEO, GAS, and more. Binance also supports Initial Coin Offerings.
- When you first create a Binance account, you will have a daily withdrawal limit of 2BTC. At this level, you will not yet be required to verify your account. However, if you want to increase your withdrawal limit and take your trading to the next level, you must submit a valid ID for account verification.
- Download the Binance mobile app so you can buy and sell digital currency, manage withdrawals or deposits, and track all your transactions on Binance. The app is available on Google Play and the App Store and provides customer support in more than 70 different languages.
- Learn more about Binance’s withdrawal fees, withdrawal minimums, trading fees, and more by visiting the pricing page on their website.
- Whether you’re new to digital currency trading and want to learn the basics or an experienced trader who wants to discover new tips and tricks, you can make the most out of your Binance account by checking out the Binance Support Center.
- Keep yourself updated on all the latest news about Binance and the digital currency world by visiting the announcements section on their website.
Dealhack partners with the web’s most popular stores and aggregates their deals into one place. Our helpful deal scoring system helps you identify the best promo codes and coupons available for each store so you can always make sure you’re getting as close to the best price possible.
When you buy through links on Dealhack we may earn a commission. Learn more.