- Binance offers users two trading options: basic and advanced. Binance Basic has everything you need to successfully buy and sell digital currency, while Binance Advance has a few more bells and whistles including a more extensive analysis of how digital currency values change over time.
- Binance supports multiple digital currencies such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum Classic, Ethereum, Dash, Ripple, EOS, NEO, GAS, and more. Binance also supports Initial Coin Offerings.
- When you first create a Binance account, you will have a daily withdrawal limit of 2BTC. At this level, you will not yet be required to verify your account. However, if you would like to increase your withdrawal limit and take your trading to the next level, you will need to submit a valid ID for account verification.
- Take your trading tools with you wherever you go by downloading the free Binance app on your device. Through the app, you can buy and sell digital currency, make deposits and withdrawals to and from your Binance account, and keep track of all your trades. The app also provides customer support in more than 70 different languages. The Binance app is available on Google Play. They also have apps for MacOS and Windows computers.
- Learn more about Binance’s withdrawal fees, withdrawal minimums, trading fees, and more by visiting the pricing page on their website.
- Whether you’re new to digital currency trading and would like to learn the basics, or you’re an experienced trader who wants to discover new tips and tricks, you can make the most out of your Binance account by checking out the Binance Support Center.
- Keep yourself updated on all the latest news about Binance and the digital currency world by visiting the announcements section on Binance’s website.
If you have any questions about your account or would like to learn more about how Binance works, you can visit the Binance Support Center. If you require further assistance, you can submit a ticket and a customer service representative will be in touch with you. You can also join Binance’s online communities on Facebook, Reddit, Twitter, Instagram, Weibo, and Steemit.
We scour the web’s most popular stores and aggregate deals into one place. Our deal scoring system helps you identify the best promo codes and coupons available for each store.